Today I decided to post my everyday makeup routine. I have also filmed a 10 mins long video if you would like to watch that then, you are most welcome to click on the link at the bottom of this post.
So what do I use:
- Maybelline dream satin foundation.
- Le Maquillage Professional Concealer/Corrector Petite Palette to cover dark circles and conceal dark spots.
- Dark Brown Bare minerals eyeshadow for eyebrows.
- Prestige black kohl to fill in outer 1/3rd sparse eyebrows.
- Kiko foundation stick in no.13 for contouring cheeks. Their website link is not available but I’m sure their dark shades are available at discounted price at about £5 in store.
- Sleek face contour kit in medium to fix the dark foundation.
- Laura Geller Baked Impressions Blush in Bouquet. (I bought mine from E-Bay)
- Estee Lauder eyelash primer and mascara
- Inglot Lipstick in no. 417 it’s a nude/pink colour with matte texture.
Have a great week ahead.